• Argentina: Dairy and Products Annual -
Overview of the dairy sector in Argentina, from the US Department of Agriculture. October 2000, PDF.
Fruits and Vegetables
• Blueberry Production - A brief summary from the U.S. Department of Agriculture on the production of a relatively new crop.
• Canned deciduous fruit -
Overview from the USDA. October 2000, PDF.
• Citrus Annual -
Report from the USDA about citrus fruits in Argentina. June 2000. PDF.
• Corn Production - A brief and somewhat dated report from the USDA Foreign Agricultural Service discussing corn production.
• Corn Update - A detailed summary of corn production from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
• Fresh Deciduous Fruit Annual -
Report from the USDA, February 2001. PDF.
• Organic Products: Apples, Pears and Cherries -
Report from the USDA on these three fruits. PDF. November 2000.
• Food and Agricultural Indicators - Historic data provided by the Food and Argricultural Organization.
• Sector Analysis - A narrative and numerous web links for the agricultural sector.
Grain and Feed
• Grain Distribution - An article discussing renewed investment in the port of Rosafe on the Parana River.
• Grain Exports - A brief report from the U.S. Department of Agriculture discussing an anticipated 7% decline in grain exports in 2005/2006.
• Rice Production in Argentina -
Overview of the rice market in Argentina. From the USDA, published February 29, 2000
• Wheat Exports to Colombia - A brief report from the USDA Foreign Agricultural Service discussing wheat exports to Colombia.
• Kosher Foods in Argentina -
Overview of the Kosher food market in Argentina, from the US Department of Agriculture, December 2000. PDF.
• Beef Export Ban - An article from The Los Angeles Times reporting on a Presidential decision to ban most beef exports for six months.
• Beef Export Update -
Report from the USDA about Argentine beef exports, December 2000. Outlines some of the problems that Argentina has been having with beef exports.
• Livestock in Argentina -
Overview of the industry, from the US Department of Agriculture. August 2000. PDF.
• Pork Imports From Canada - A brief and somewhat dated report from the USDA Foreign Agricultural Service discussing pork imports from Canada.
• Poultry and Products in Argentina -
Overview of the poultry industry in Argentina. From the US Department of Agriculture. August 2000. PDF.
• Oilseeds Market in Argentina -
Overview of the oilseeds market in Argentina. From the US Department of Agriculture. Published February 29, 2000
• Organic Foods in Argentina -
Report about the organic foods market in Argentina. From the US Department of Agriculture.
• Argentina's Food Processing Sector -
Report from the US Department of Agriculture about food processing in Argentina.
• Sugar Annual -
Report from the USDA. October 2000. PDF.
• Import Regulations - The U.S. Department of Agriculture lays out agriculture import regulations and standards for Argentina.
Other Industry Research Links for Argentina
• Advertising • Aerospace • Apparel • Automotive • Chemicals • Computers • Construction • Energy • Financial • General • Health • Machinery • Media • Metal • Paper • Railroads • Restaurants • Retail • Rubber • Services • Shipping • Steel • Telecommunications • Tobacco •
Food Industry Research Links for Other Countries
• Australia • Austria • Bahrain • Belgium • Bermuda • Bosnia • Brazil • Bulgaria • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Croatia • Cyprus • Czech Republic • Denmark • Egypt • Estonia • Euro • Finland • France • Germany • Greece • Hong Kong • Hungary • Iceland • India • Indonesia • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Korea (South) • Latvia • Lithuania • Luxembourg • Malaysia • Malta • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nigeria • Norway • Pakistan • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russian Federation • Saudi Arabia • Slovakia • Slovenia • South Africa • Spain • Sri Lanka • Sweden • Switzerland • Taiwan • Thailand • Turkey • United Kingdom • United States • Venezuela • Vietnam • Zimbabwe •