• Hugin Online Danmark - This site has brief profiles of hundreds of Danish companies, and complete financial statements for approximately 20 companies in Denmark. Annual reports are in PDF (Portable Document Format). They also have press releases available for some of the companies. In English and Danish.
Tjenesten indeholder komplet opdateret finansinformation fra ca. 20 børsnoterede selskaber. Du kan læse eller downloade årsberetninger, kvartalsregnskaber, regneark,
pressemeddelelser og i nogle tilfælde analytikerpræsentationer. Du kan også abonnere på pressemeddelelser fra selskaberne pr. e-mail. Al information på HUGIN Online opdateres af selskaberne
selv, og det er også dem der betaler for at du har gratis adgang til informationen.
||Aktieselskab, translates to Stock Company. All publicly traded
companies in Denmark must have this structure, although that does not mean
that an A/S must trade publicly. An A/S must have a formal formation agreement
and bylaws, and it must have at least three founders (although they need not apply for shares).
Two of the three founders must be Danish residents, although certain exemptions are available for
other European residents. Must be registered at the Registrar of Companies, and the
capital must be at least DKK 500,000.
||Anpartsselskab. Limited liability company. Cannot trade publicly, but
it can have an unlimited number of shareholders. The minimum share capital is DKK
200,000. As with the A/S, an ApS must be registered at the Registrar of Companies.
|ApS & Co. K/S
||Similar to a normal K/S, but the entity with unlimited liability is an ApS instead of an individual.
||Interessentskab. General partnership. Partnerships may be individuals
or legal entities, and the partners have unlimited liability.
||Kommanditselskab. Limited partnership. This partnership structure can have
limited partners (i.e., their liability is limited to their contribution), but it must have at
least one unlimited partner. Companies outside the European Union need permission from the Danish
Government to enter into this type of agreement.
Off the Web
• Danish-English, English-Danish Dictionary - [BOOK -- Amazon]
Available from Amazon for $23.96 (20% off), this dictionary is usually shipped within 1-2 weeks.
• Bonnier Corporate Information - This site is all in Danish, and provides basic information about Danish companies. "Firmanavn" is the name of the firm, and that's probably a good place to start.
Data provided include several different registration numbers, address, sector (described in Danish), Phone, Fax, directors, and registered capital.
• Danish Yellow Pages -
Claims to be the largest directory of Danish companies on the web. Names, address, and phone numbers. In English.
• Export Denmark Online -
Name, address, phone, fax and sector for Danish firms that export a large portion of their products. Some firms also have
longer descriptions available, but these are all in Danish. You can search on name or by product (using the English terminology), and
the interface is all in English (only the longer descriptions are in Danish).
• Infosiden -
A Yellow pages type guide; all in Danish. You can search by by branch or product (søgeord), company name (Firmanavn), address, telephone or fax number, and you can limit your search
to one region of Denmark. Gives name, address, phone, fax, and sometimes the web page.
Infosiden giver adgang til alle virksomheder, som er registreret med et
SE nummer. Her får du helt uden omkostninger, oplysninger om
virksomheders telefonnumre og adresser. Du kan også få yderligere
interessante informationer om firmaer, f.eks. e-mailadresse, link til
hjemmeside, hvilke produkter visse firmaer onsker at markedsfore samt
hvilken branche firmaet tilhorer.
• Jyllands Posten -
A Danish newspaper's web site. Has a searchable archive. Everything here is in Danish, and if you don't speak Danish, you might as well not even bother. But if you
do speak Danish, you may find the archive fairly useful.
• Købmandstanden -
A Danish Credit Agency. For free, you can get a basic profile (Firmaopslag), which includes about the same information as provided by the above site. For DKK 30,
you can get a basic report (Basisrapport), or for DKK 230, a "Quickrapport". The English pages seem just to describe the pages, whereas the Danish pages allow you
to do a search. It appears as if the detailed reports are available in English (Engelsk) and German (Tysk) in addition to Danish (Dansk) from the Languages (Sprog) menu
after a firm's basic profile is on the screen.
• Kraks Vejviser -
Information about thousands of Danish Companies. Data include address, phone, fax, VAT number, number of
employees, export %, bank, decision maker (that's their term, not mine!), business sector and trademarks. This is a nice resource. In English and Danish.
• Country Commercial Guide 2000
• Danish Law Links
• FAO Brief - Country profile by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (Adobe Acrobat Required.)
• Aktiekurser for Danske Aktier -
Prices for Danish stocks -- not comprehensive. By clicking on the price, you get a graph of the stock price for
the past year, and you can also get a corporate profile provided by Sydsvenska Dagbladet. Information
provided includes sales, profits, and business line. This site is in Danish only.
• Dansk O.T.C. A/S -
Prices and profiles from Denmark's OTC market. Not many companies here. This site is all in Danish.
" relevante informationer om de noterede selskaber, kurser, handelsvilkår og meget mere."
• Euroinvestor -
Danish stock quotes and graphs. This site is all Danish. To see the quotes, select "Aktiekurser og grafer" from the Menu.
You'll get the current price (Kurs), Change (Endering), Volume (Omsaetning), and the 52 week change %, high and low. Clicking on the
name gives you a nice looking graph.
"EuroInvestor.com er et dansk interaktivt investeringsforum hvor private investorer kan
indhente informationer og udveksle ideer og erfaringer omkring investering. Det er gratis at
deltage, og du finder informationer og værktøjer, der hjælper dig med, at tilrettelægge og folge op på dine investeringer."
Other Industry Research Links for Denmark
• Advertising • Aerospace • Apparel • Chemicals • Construction • Electronics • Energy • Financial • Food • Furniture • Media • Metal • Restaurants • Retail • Rubber • Services • Shipping • Tobacco •
General Industry Research Links for Other Countries
• Argentina • Australia • Austria • Bahrain • Belgium • Bermuda • Bosnia • Brazil • Bulgaria • Canada • Chile • China • Colombia • Croatia • Cyprus • Czech Republic • Egypt • Estonia • Finland • France • Germany • Greece • Hong Kong • Hungary • Iceland • India • Indonesia • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Japan • Jordan • Korea (South) • Latvia • Lithuania • Luxembourg • Malaysia • Malta • Mexico • Morocco • Netherlands • New Zealand • Nigeria • Norway • Pakistan • Peru • Philippines • Poland • Portugal • Romania • Russian Federation • Saudi Arabia • Singapore • Slovakia • Slovenia • South Africa • Spain • Sri Lanka • Sweden • Switzerland • Taiwan • Thailand • Turkey • United Kingdom • United States • Venezuela • Vietnam • Zimbabwe •