CorporateInformation.com
 
Company Search:
Advanced Search
 
Sponsored Links
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Boab Metals Ltd Company Snapshot
Boab Metals Limited is an Australia-based exploration company. The Company is focused on base and precious metals exploration and development. The Company's segments include Australia and Colombia. The Company is focused on developing the Sorby Hills Lead-Silver-Zinc Joint Venture Project in Western Australia. The Company owns a 75% interest in the Joint Venture with the remaining 25% interest held by Henan Yuguang Gold & Lead Co. Ltd. Its project Sorby Hills is located approximately 50 kilometers from the regional canter of Kununurra in the East Kimberley.

Sales Analysis. Boab Metals Ltd reported sales of A$515,628.00 (US$373.64 thousand) for the fiscal year ending June of 2021. This represents an increase of 76.6% versus 2020, when the company's sales were A$291,906.00 . This was the fourth straight year of sales growth at Boab Metals Ltd.
   
   
 
Company ReportsSubscriptions
 
Looking For More?
Purchace an In-Depth Report
Boab Metals Ltd
  Stock Performance Chart for Boab Metals Ltd
 
  Stock Data: Recent Stock Performance:
  Current Price (9/17/2021): .36
(Figures in Australian Dollars)
1 Week -5.3%   13 Weeks -6.5%  
4 Weeks -24.2%   52 Weeks -24.2%  
 
Boab Metals Ltd Key Data:
  Ticker: BML Country: Australia
  Exchanges: ASX Major Industry: Materials
    Sub Industry: Lead & Zinc Ores
  2021 Sales 515,628
(Year Ending Jan 2022).
Employees: N/A
  Currency: Australian Dollars Market Cap: 54,830,522
  Fiscal Yr Ends: June Shares Outstanding: 152,307,006
  Share Type: Ordinary Closely Held Shares: 45,498,510
 
 
Sponsored Links
 
 
 
 
Feedback | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Site Index
 
CorporateInformation® website and selected data Copyright © 2000 - by The Winthrop Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Except for quotations by established news media, no pages on this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted for commercial purposes, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission. Information is believed reliable, but accuracy, completeness and opinions are not guaranteed.