CorporateInformation.com
 
Company Search:
Advanced Search
 
Sponsored Links
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
RHI Magnesita NV Company Snapshot
RHI Magnesita NV operates in the Clay and related minerals sector. In addition to historical fundamental analyses, the complete report available to purchase compares RHI Magnesita NV with three other quarries and stone companies in Europe: Mermeren Kombinat Ad Prilep of GREECE (2020 sales of 22.13 million Euros [US$25.92 million] of which 97% was Quarries), Iktinos Hellas Greek Marble Industry SA of GREECE (35.13 million Euros [US$41.13 million] of which 94% was Marble), and Imerys SA which is based in FRANCE (3.80 billion Euros [US$4.45 billion] of which 57% was Performance & Filtration Minerals).

Sales Analysis. During the second quarter of 2021, sales at RHI Magnesita NV totalled 1.20 billion Euro. This is an increase of 2.5% from the 1.17 billion Euro in sales at the company during the second quarter of 2020. RHI Magnesita NV reported sales of 2.26 billion Euro (US$2.65 billion) for the year ending December of 2020. This represents a decrease of 22.7% versus 2019, when the company's sales were 2.92 billion Euro. Contributing to the drop in overall sales was the 25.2% decline in Industrial, from 904.30 million Euro to 676.20 million Euro. There were also decreases in sales in Steel (down 21.6% to 1.58 billion Euro) .
   
   
 
Company ReportsSubscriptions
 
Looking For More?
Purchace an In-Depth Report
RHI Magnesita NV
  Stock Performance Chart for RHI Magnesita NV
 
  Stock Data: Recent Stock Performance:
  Current Price (9/24/2021): 39.45
(Figures in Euros )
1 Week -2.1%   13 Weeks -12.6%  
4 Weeks -18.7%   52 Weeks 45.9%  
 
RHI Magnesita NV Key Data:
  Ticker: RHIM Country: Austria
  Exchanges: LON Major Industry: Materials
    Sub Industry: Clay & Related Minerals
  2020 Sales 2,259,000,000
(Year Ending Jan 2021).
Employees: 12,564
  Currency: Euros Market Cap: 1,871,501,496
  Fiscal Yr Ends: December Shares Outstanding: 47,444,321
  Share Type: Stammaktie Closely Held Shares: 19,484,279
 
 
Sponsored Links
 
 
 
 
Feedback | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Site Index
 
CorporateInformation® website and selected data Copyright © 2000 - by The Winthrop Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Except for quotations by established news media, no pages on this site may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted for commercial purposes, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission. Information is believed reliable, but accuracy, completeness and opinions are not guaranteed.