• Airline, Hotel & Travel Study - Industry-specific trends, statistics and market research from Plunkett Research, Ltd., a leading provider of business, Internet and industry information to the corporate, library, academic and government markets.
• Aerospace Industry Association of Canada -
Details about the industry in general, plus long profiles of about 200 companies in this sector: includes descriptions of business activities of company and all subsidiaries,
and also provides contact information.
• Strategis: Aerospace and Defense -
A large number of reports and statistical files about the Canadian aerospace industry.
• Canadian Space Industry Guide -
While they don't have a Space Shuttle system, the Canadians did design the robot arm in the shuttle. This site offers profiles of Canadian space companies, and
provides the address, phone, fax, name of a marketing contact and business development contact, and gives the number of employees and sales (in ranges, not precise figures).
This site also has a summary of the activities and products of each company, and describes each company's participation in the space station project.
Other Industry Research Links for Canada
• Advertising • Apparel • Automotive • Chemicals • Computers • Construction • Electronics • Energy • Financial • Food • General • Health • Machinery • Media • Metal • Paper • Restaurants • Services • Shipping • Tobacco • Trucking •
Aerospace Industry Research Links for Other Countries
• ARGENTINA • AUSTRALIA • AUSTRIA • BELGIUM • BERMUDA • BRAZIL • BULGARIA • CAYMAN ISLANDS • CHILE • CHINA • COLOMBIA • CZECH REPUBLIC • DENMARK • EGYPT • ESTONIA • FINLAND • FRANCE • GERMANY • GREECE • HONG KONG • INDIA • JAPAN • LATVIA • LITHUANIA • SWEDEN • UKRAINE • UNITED KINGDOM • UNITED STATES • VIRGIN ISLANDS(BRIT) •