• Cable and Wiring - This [Fee-based] report finds the total value of the UK cabling and wiring market is estimated to have declined by 15 percent between 1998 and 2002 to £911.8 million (_1 449.8 million). This decrease is primarily due to negative economic conditions forcing end users to reduce investment and due to increasing imports into the UK market creating price erosion.
• Electrical Contractors - This [Fee-based] Business Ratio report focuses on the leading 157 companies operating as electrical contractors.
• Electrical Wholesale Market - Dated [Fee-based] report about the electrical wholesale industry, with a review of recent trends, interpretation of current developments and future trends alongside a long term forecast.
• Electricity Industry - This [Fee-based] Key Note Market report analyses the UK electricity industry in terms of generation, transmission, distribution and supply.
• Lighting Market - The [Fee-based] report incorporates original research and is a comprehensive and up-to-date review of the lighting market.
• MBD Reports - Links to [Fee-based] Mintel.com reports on several sectors. A lengthy synopsis of each report is provided without charge.
• White Goods - This [Fee-based] report on household appliances covers the so-called white goods of home laundry and dishwashers, cooking appliances and cooling equipment.
Other Industry Research Links for United Kingdom
• Advertising • Aerospace • Apparel • Automotive • Chemicals • Computers • Construction • Electronics • Energy • Financial • Food • Furniture • General • Glass • Health • Machinery • Media • Metal • Paper • Railroads • Recreation • Restaurants • Retail • Rubber • Services • Shipping • Steel • Telecommunications • Tobacco • Trucking •
Electrical Industry Research Links for Other Countries
• France • United States •